From deep-cleaning your floors to reviving your garden, spring home improvements start with your water. So why wouldn’t you use...
Why Choose Culligan?
The Culligan Difference
The quality of your home's water has always been important. And recent media coverage of contaminants and hard water issues has only increased the concern.
But with a crowded water softening market and wide-ranging filtration options, it can be difficult to make the right decision for your family.
So why exactly should you choose Culligan for your water softening and water filtration needs?
You can trust our Culligan technology.
- If you suffer from hard water, we're proud to offer the best water softeners on the market, including the Culligan High Efficiency (HE) model - which is 46 percent more efficient than other popular brands.
- Considered a Consumers Digest Best Buy, the dependable performance of our HE softener is backed by one of the most extensive warranties in the industry.
- You can rest assured knowing our Culligan reverse osmosis (RO) systems are certified to reduce every EPA-regulated contaminant, more than 100 in total.
- We continue to develop industry-leading technology, such as the Culligan Connect™ app for high efficiency water softeners and the ClearLink PRO™ reverse osmosis drinking water system accessory.
Our service will always exceed your expectation.
- You can expect prompt arrival, friendly service and trustworthy help with our salt and water delivery services.
- We will work with you to diagnose the water issues unique to your home, so we can recommend personalized solutions within your budget.
- Every Culligan product you choose is backed by its own Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We are your local water experts, with industry experience dating back to 1936.
- Our EPA-certified lab is equipped for in-depth water testing and analysis - helping you identify all issues related to your home's water.
- Your local Culligan men and women are actively involved and hold leadership positions in many different industry associations, including the Water Quality Association (WQA).
- Residential water treatment isn't our only speciality, as we have the knowledge and expertise to serve your commercial and industrial businesses, too.
- When you choose Culligan, you are working with an industry leader. Culligan holds more patents on water treatment equipment and processes than anyone else in the world.
- All Culligan employees are dedicated to the communities they serve and participate in a wide range of philanthropic events and fundraising campaigns.
What Clients Say
We bought a new home outside of the city with well water. Our water had the rotten eggs smell and would stain our toilets and clothes. The Culligans rep came out and suggested we add a chlorinator to kill any bacteria and help with the coloration. My wife didn't like the idea of chemicals in our children's water so they a great filter after the chlorinator that filtered the chlorine out as well. We spent about $2800 for this upgrade but you know what they say about happy wife- happy life. Just last week we were eating dinner and my wife said "We have the best water". If you have well water I highly suggest you call Culligans and ask for the system they installed for us - no more odor, tastes, or stained clothes.
Michael Beaird II
- Culligan Customer